Tuesday, July 29, 2008

being poor is hard and frustrating.
working would be really good but it seems impossible and illegal.
berlin is awesome and i don´t want to go home.
i have to replace my roommate´s cologne and it costs 70 euros.
uchicago seems ridiculously expensive and i don´t know if i can make it work for me.
i want to give it a chance though because there´s something about it i fucking love.
i feel like i make bad decisions.
maybe coming here without enough money was a bad decision.
it doesn´t seem so useful to decide that it was.
my roommates are angry because i haven´t replaced the cologne yet. dmitri yelled at me when i got home.
i don´t know if he knew he was yelling. maybe his german is always angry.
i can´t totally explain why i need to move but i don´t feel comfortable at home and i know this feeling well.
i don´t know what is going to happen to me.

No comments: